If you discover that taxes may have been evaded, we will work with you and tax advisors from our network to determine whether it is possible and necessary to file a voluntary disclosure in order to avoid prosecution.
In the event of a criminal trial, we will also defend you in matters of criminal tax law according to all the rules of the art. Maximilian Kohlhof brings his experience from working in a national tax law firm to bear for you with great commitment.
- Ingo Bott: Corporate representation as defense counsel of a private bank in connection with allegations of tax evasion
- Ingo Bott: Several assistance services for witnesses of a DAX group in connection with a main hearing in the matter of a so-called international sales tax carousel
- Ingo Bott/Maximilian Kohlhof: Defense in a scope case on suspicion of tax evasion
- Ingo Bott: Impunidad después de una autodenuncia en el Sistema del Derecho Penal Tributario – Privilegio injusto o excepción injustificada?, Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Bogotá, Kolumbien, 16.11.2017
- Ingo Bott: Voluntary self-disclosure of tax evasion, Council of Europe Representation, Bucharest, Romania, 17.02.2017
- Ingo Bott: „Der Fall Hoeneß und seine Lehren“, Information Event “Bitte Recht einfach …” of the Law Firms Wessing & Partner and Bufete Hispano-Alemán, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 04.10.2013