General criminal law and detention pending trial
For us, however, this also includes fine proceedings for excessive speed in road traffic. Regardless of what the reproach is, we always defend you with the same passion.
For the purpose of safeguarding proceedings, the state may decide to place you in pre-trial detention. The interference with your freedom is huge. Pre-trial detention is rightly considered a deprivation of liberty of an innocent person. Plan A will not let you down here either. We take care of your rights in custody and fight to get you back to freedom.
- Ingo Bott: Defense in an extensive pre-trial detention case before the Regional Court and the Higher Regional Court
- Ingo Bott/Philippos Botsaris: various defenses for criminal offenses and misdemeanors related to road traffic
- Philippos Botsaris: Defense of a defendant in a case of gang-related fraud
- Ingo Bott: Commentary on the provisions of criminal procedure concerning pre-trial detention (§§112 – 121, 127, 128 StPO), Esser/Rübenstahl/Saliger/Tsambikakis: Wirtschaftsstrafrecht; Kommentar, 2017
- Ingo Bott: Judgment review on BGH, Jan. 22, 2014 – 5 StR 468/12: No “deliktischer Sinnbezug” (tortious sense reference) of the contribution to the attempted fraud by a lottery entry service lying in the execution of the direct debit collection, NZWiSt 2014, S. 139-144
- Ingo Bott: Judgmental review of BGH, decision dated October 7, 2014 – 4 StR 371/14: Legal error in the assessment of aiding and abetting acts relating to the competitive relationship, NZWiSt 2015, S. 425-426
- Ingo Bott: Judgment review of OLG Cologne, decision dated October 1, 2013 – 1 RVs 191/13: No forgery of documents in the case of a false signature on a digital reader, NZWiSt 2014, S. 225-226
- Ingo Bott: The Principle “nulla poena sine lege” in the Light of Constitutional Court Decisions, ZJS 2010, S. 694-700., ZJS 2010, S. 694-700
- Ingo Bott: “The Bank Robber and his Environment,” Law 2010, S. 226-233.
- Ingo Bott: The Application and Interpretation of the Mysterious § 228 StGB, JA 2009, S. 421-425.
- Ingo Bott: The So-Called ‘Think-Tank Constellations’: The Withdrawal from the Attempt Despite the Attainment of an Extra-legal Goal, Jura 2008, S. 753-759.
- Ingo Bott: Lectureship “Law within the European Union; Human Rights” in the context of the Jean Monnet Ring Seminar at ZAK (KIT), winter semester 2019
- Ingo Bott: Panel discussion on the draft bill on the reform of the StPO, discussion at the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Sozialdemokratischer Juristinnen und Juristen, Karlsruhe, 05.11.2016.