Labour criminal law
In the case of industrial accidents, Plan A advises companies and private individuals when they become the focus of investigators. Accusations of negligent homicide or negligent bodily injury are often made.
In cases involving labor law, suspicions quickly arise that important safety regulations may not have been observed. In the area of compliance, these safety regulations are an essential element of our training courses for employees, employers, works councils, supervisory boards, managing directors and board members. It is important here to uncover and deal with risks and thus prevent later accusations of organizational culpability.
- Ingo Bott: Representation of a DAX company as defense counsel in administrative fine proceedings due to allegations of illegal employee leasing and employment of bogus self-employed workers
- Ingo Bott: Development of a compliance concept for a DAX company to prevent the illegal hiring out of employees and the employment of bogus self-employed workers.
- Ingo Bott: Several witness assistances services for employees of a DAX group in connection with a main hearing in the matter of a so-called international sales tax carousel
- Ingo Bott: Search of law firms – not much protection from Strasbourg – at the same time comment on the judgment of the EGMR v. 3.09.2015, Sérvulo & Associades et. Al v. Portugal (27013/10), Operating consultant 2015, S. 3084-3087.
- Ingo Bott: Stumbling blocks in the exemption from responsibility by legal advice – Criminal law risks for the responsible persons of a company in case of false compliance information, ZRFC 2012, S. 180-185
- Ingo Bott: De la práctica para la práctica: La responsabilidad penal de los administradores de hecho, Annual Congress of the German-Spanish Lawyers Association, Düsseldorf, 19.06.2014